Thursday 22 September 2016

Dark Saphir by Agonist



This week we have been enjoying wearing Dark Saphir by Agonist.

I was especially wary at first since it contains oud, our perfume of the week.  Why wary?  Well I often find oud smelling similar to elastoplast with a farmyard dung element and I can't say that it is something I especially enjoy.

However, I'm more than pleased to report back that Dark Saphir is as far from farmyard as it possibly could be.  Instead we are presented with something dark, beautiful, sophisticated and smoky.

There’s a hint of spice, a hint of wet leaves, a hint of tall elegant woman walking through Manhattan on a winter’s day and a hint of dark, soft velvet cushions in front of a crackling log fire.

Dark, complex, rich, sultry, lingering and delicious.  This one got a big thumbs up from everyone in the office.

No comments: